- Run Adept (Package Manager)
- Enable Universe AND Multiverse repositories in your list
- Do a search and install of a package named libdvdread
- Then, search and install package libdvdcss
- Run Kaffeine and enjoy your DVDs
followed by this:
Now there's lih-nux or lie-nux,Exactly my experience (except for the girlfriend thing, because I'm a straight chick).
I don't know how you say it,
or how you install it, or use it, or play it,
or where you download it, or what programs run,
but lih-nux, or lie-nux, don't look like much fun.
However you say it, it's getting great press,
though how it survives is anyone's guess,
If you ask me, it's a great big mess,
for elitist, nerdy shmucks.
"It's free!" they say, if you can get it to run,
the Geeks say, "Hey, that's half the fun!"
Yeah, but I got a girlfriend, and things to get done,
the Linux OS SUCKS.
(I'm sorry to say it, but it does.)